✰✰ ERASMUS TRIP TO SERRA DA ESTRELA ✰✰
Want to escape city life and reconnect with nature ?
Come join us on our trip to these beautiful mountains and experience only the best of what this magnificent place has to offer!
Translated as the ‘star mountain range’, Serra Da Estrela is the highest of its kind in continental Portugal (close to 2000 metres) and is recognised as one of the countries most scenic attractions. It’s also the only place in Portugal you can find snow! – even if it is only 2cm 😀
The charming villages of this region still retain the very traditional and ancient ways of living, something which is very unique nowadays. And the picturesque views from the highest point in continental Portugal will take your breath away!
– On day 1, transport yourselves back in time as we discover the rural charm of the quaint Schist village of Sao Simão.
– We will also be visiting the historical town of Belmonte. or ‘beautiful hill’
– We will then enjoy a wine tasting at Quinta dos Termos followed by a traditional Portuguese dinner. yum!
– and of course It wouldn’t be an ELL trip without a party…so for you there is free entrance into the best club in Covilha!!
– On day 2, we will explore the stunning national park of Serra da Estrela and finish off the day at the famous museum of the area! (Museu dos lanificios)
☑ Transportation by private bus
☑ One All You Can Drink Traditional Dinner
☑ Wine Tasting
☑ Entrance into the Party!
☑ Travel Insurance
8AM @Rossio Square in front of McDonalds
Find our blue hoodies!
€55 Early Bird Ticket with the ELL card (first 20 tickets at the office)
€60 Standard Ticket with the ELL card
Note: If you do not have your Erasmus Card by ELL you can do it for 15€: https://www.facebook.com/events/1680768761948974/
Book it ONLINE: To be announced
Or at our OFFICE :
From Monday to Friday, from 11AM to 6PM at Erasmus Corner
Address: Travessa da cara, 14, 1º andar
Video how to get to the office: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZRMpDlNu8s
Do remember that there is a LIMITED amount of tickets.
✰CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY✰
ERASMUS LIFE LISBOA