A wonderfull day, where you will discover the Arrabida area full of green landscape just touching the ocean, visit Cabo Espichel and it's breathtaking views or get the chance to see DINOSSAUR STEPS! engraved in stone for all eternity, take steps in another historical monument while you climb to Palmela Castle! Another day visit prepared specially for you!
✰ Cabo Espichel ✰
In the Cape you have many choices to visit! Check the dinossaur steps engraved in the rock in a nearby beach, visit the monastery and it's places of cult or get to check the cliffs all around the area.
✰ Arrábida ✰
Arrábida Natural Park covers an area o 108 square kilometers. The proximity to the Atlantic ocean is a factor in conditioning the humidity and temperatures throughout the year which will give you a beautiful green landscape conecting to the ocean. Lot of viewpoints and incredible photo moments await you on top of Arrábida.
✰ Palmela ✰
Palmela 12th century Castle is a National monument located just at the borders or Arrábida Natural Park. Conquered from the Moors at the same time as Lisbon this castle has been improved over the years. Here you can find the best views of the city and if the weather helps even Lisbon.
- Please keep in mind that, due to the current circumstances, both guides and participants have rights and responsibilities to ensure everyone's safety.
- Guide with mask or face-shield during the trip;
- Hand sanitizer always available on bus and with guide;
- Guest masks are mandatory (masks available for purchase with guide).
- Transportation by private bus
- Visit to Cabo Espichel
- Visit to Arrábida Viewpoints
- Visit to Palmela Castle
- Travel insurance
Disclaimer: Lunch is not included in the price of the event. You will have free time to find the best place for you!