You chose Lisbon as your Erasmus destination - and you made the best decision ever - but this doesn’t mean you can’t explore some other parts of Portugal right?
Let’s go to the beautiful city that is known as PORTO and discover the culture, history, cuisine, the famous wine, just to mention a few!
Porto is the oldest and most traditional part of Portugal. It's the capital of the north of country, the second biggest city in Portugal, and home to the charming Douro river. It is famous for its friendly people, the architecture and, of course, the famous Port Wine. This fantastic city invites you to try the delicious "Francesinha" which is a famous Portuguese dish, traditionally from, and best served in, Porto!
Note 1: This Event is exclusive for Erasmus Life Lisboa Cardholders.
Note 2: Make sure you book your place as soon as possible as all events have limited places.
- Transportation by private bus;
- Accommodation for 1 night (room type may vary);
- Visit to a Porto wine cellar with wine tasting
- Boat tour in the Douro river
- Walking Tours (by ELL staff members) in Porto;
- Travel insurance.
- Dinner* (add-on: 12€) - extra payment