Restauradores Square (In front of Fábrica da Nata)
Let’s visit the Capital of the North of Portugal and discover beautiful PORTO's culture, history, cuisine, and Wine!
Porto is the oldest and most traditional part of Portugal. It's the northern capital of the country, second biggest city in Portugal, and home to the charming Douro river. It is famous for it's friendly people, the architecture and of course, Port Wine!
This fantastic city also invites you to try the delicious "Francesinha", a famous Portuguese dish, traditionally from, and best served in Porto!
Note 1: This Event is exclusive for Erasmus Life Lisboa Cardholders.
Note 2: Make sure you book your place as soon as possible as all events have limited places.
- Transportation by private bus
- Accommodation for 2 nights (room type may vary)
- Entrance in 2 parties with Erasmus Life Porto
- All you can drink dinner
- Boat Tour
- Visit of the Port Wine Caves
- Walking Tours (by ELL staff members) in Porto
- Travel insurance